• 1 cup Organic Valley Pepper Jack Cheese, cubed
• 2 cups white American cheese, cubed
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup half and half
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon cumin
• tortilla chips fir dipping
• red bell pepper
• green onion
• fresh cilantro
- In a medium saucepan, place butter and cream cheese on medium low, stirring frequently until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in cream, milk and sour cream and mix well.
- Add both cheeses, garlic powder, and cumin. Blend thoroughly until the cheese melts.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- In case the cheese is too thick, add more milk or cream.