4 cups strawberries
2 tablespoons cane sugar
1/3 cup honey
8 teaspoons lemon juice, about 4-5 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
2. Place strawberries, honey, sugar and lemon juice in a blender and purée into a smooth mixture. Pour the purée into a saucepan, bring it to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for five minutes.
3. Pour the purée onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it close to the edges, making sure it is thin and even.
4. Bake until the puree is set, about 3-5 hours. Let cool thoroughly.
5. Slice with a knife or pizza cutter.
Place strips of fruit leather on wax paper and roll. Store in airtight container.