• 2 jars (7.5 ounce) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
• 1 (10 ounce) frozen chopped spinach, thaw and dry.
• 1 cup helmans mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup sour cream
• 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup BelGioioso Parmesan, grated
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Chop artichokes and set aside
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cream cheese, parmesan and garlic powder. Blend until nicely combined.
- Add the artichokes and spinach. Blend together.
- Place dip in a casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and bubbly.