• 4 pounds of potatoes (peeled and cut into 3/4″ pieces)
• 1/2 jar Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon dried mustard
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/2 cup diced celery.
• 1/2 cup diced onion.
• 11 hard boiled eggs, chopped.
* Garnish with Paprika
1. In a 10-quart pot, bring potatoes to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are soft, approximately 10 minutes. Strain and allow to cool slightly.
2. In a separate large bowl, chop up your eggs (I like to use my potato masher) once chopped or mashed, add your Hellman’s Mayonnaise, salt, pepper, dried mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, celery, onions and mix together. Once mixed, fold in the potatoes. Can be served cold or at room temperature
* Prior to folding my potatoes, I like to add an additional 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to my potatoes.