• 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
• 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
• 1 container of Cool Whip
• 1/4 cup Sweetened Coconut
• 1/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut
• 1/3 cup Pistachios (toasted)
• 1-2 boxes of frozen Phyllo Pastry Cups
• 1-2 containers of fresh Raspberries
1. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar till blended. Add vanilla and mix. Fold in whip cream then add your coconut flakes and toasted pistachios.
2. Let chill for an hour or more.
3. Bake frozen phyllo cups as directed. Let cool completely. Fill cups and add a raspberry or two on top!