• 1 (16) Box of lasagna noodles
• 1 lb lean ground beef
• 1 (16 oz) sour cream
• (16 oz) cottage cheese
• 1 (8 oz) cream cheese (room temperature)
• 1 (8oz) package shredded Parmesan Cheese
• 2 (8 oz) package shredded mozzarella
• 2 (24 oz) jars Classico Garlic and Herb spaghetti sauce
• 2 (24 oz) jar Classico Spicy spaghetti sauce
• 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
• 2 teaspoon Oregano seasoning
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. In a large skillet cook and stir ground beef until brown. Add 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 2 teaspoon oregano and 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning to meat. Stir until well combined. Stir in pasta sauces and heat through.
2. In a separate bowl mix together cottage cheese, sour cream and cream cheese. Set aside.
3. In a large pot of water add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 tablespoon olive oiled and bring to a boil. Cook pasta as directed. Drain and separate to prevent noodles from sticking. ( I lay a sheet of aluminum foil down and cover with a thin layer of olive oil then spread out lasagna noodles )
4. Spread a thin layer of meat sauce in bottom of 13×9 pan. Layer with lasagna noodles, cheese mixture, mozzarella and Parmesan. Continue layering until all ingredients are used, reserving 1 package of mozzarella. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Uncover, and top with remaining 1 (8oz) package mozzarella. Bake for an additional 15-20 min. Remove from oven and let set for 10-20 min. before serving.