• 2 cups rolled oats
• 1 cup almond butter
• 1 cup mini chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup honey
• 1/2 cup flax seed
• 1/2 cup coconut
• 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, combine oats, almond butter, mini chocolate chips, honey, flax seed and coconut. Mix together.
- Roll dough into balls. If they seem dry, add more honey.
- In a small bowl, add your sesame seeds. Roll the cookie balls into the sesame seeds and cover thoroughly.
- Place the cookie balls on a plate and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes to firm up.