• 2 cans Goya Chic Peas
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1/4 cup lemon juice (fresh lemons)
• 2 tablespoons Teta Food Tahini dressing & dip
• 1 teaspoon Sriracha (optional)
•3 large garlic cloves
• 1 tablespoon ground cumin
• 1/4 cup ice
1. In a medium pot, add chickpeas and fill with water covering the chickpeas. Bring to a low boil and cook for 15 minutes. Drain chickpeas and set aside.
2. In a blender, blend olive oil, lemon juice, Teta Food Tahini, garlic, sriracha and cumin. Mix until the mixture becomes smooth. Mixing in-between. Add ice and blend until smooth. ( I use the liquify setting). Add chickpeas and blend. Mixing in-between.
Enjoy with your favorite toasted pita bread or fresh vegetables.🥒