• 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil
• 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 cup powdered sugar
• 4 eggs
• 4 teaspoons vanilla
• 1 cup flour
• 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease and flour 9 x13 inch pan.
- In a standing mixer add butter, oil, cocoa, vanilla and sugars. Mix until combined.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing after each, then add your chocolate chips.
- Add the flour and blend until the flour absorbs.
- Distribute the batter evenly in the floured pan.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the brownies comes out clean.