• 4 1/2 cups flour
• 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 cup butter
• 1 1/4 cup cane sugar
• 1 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 2 teaspoons vanilla
• 4 eggs
• 4 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a large bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- Using a standing mixer, combine the butter, sugars and vanilla and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing thoroughly after every addition.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and blend together.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
- Place a tablespoon of dough on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until the
cookies are slightly browned.
- Using a spatula, remove the cookies and place them on a cooling rack to cool completely.