• 1/2 cup cane sugar
• 1/4 cup organic corn starch
• 4 tablespoons organic cocoa
• 2 cups milk
• 3/4 cup half and half
• (1.75 oz) Green & Black’s 85% organic
cocoa dark chocolate
- In a medium sized sauce pan, stir together sugar, corn starch and cocoa.
- On medium heat, stir in the milk, and half and half. Bring to a low simmer, stirring constantly until the pudding thickens.
- Remove pudding from heat. Incorporate the chocolate and stir well.
- Let it cool. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.