• 1/2 cup Goya coconut milk
• 1/2 cup half and half
• 1 1/2 sweetened shredded coconut
• 20 0z cream cheese (softened)
• 4 eggs
• 2 egg yolks
• 1 1/2 cup cane sugar
• 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon blue agave
Dark Chocolate Macaroon Crust:
• 2 ounces dark chocolate, melted
• 2 tablespoons butter, room temp
• 4 tablespoons cane sugar
• 1 1/2 cup sweetened shredded
• nonstick olive oil cooking spray
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1/4 cup Goya cream of coconut
• 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- In a microwave safe dish, mix
together your half and half and
coconut milk and heat until warm,
approximately 1 minute. Mix in
- In a blender, add your coconut
mixture and puree until blended.
Set aside. Crust:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Lightly coat 2, 9-inch glass pie
pan with olive oil spray.
- Press crust mixture into bottom
and up the sides of your prepared
pie pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes
until browned. Let cool on cooling
- Using a standing mixer, beat cream
cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Blend in large eggs and yolks, one
at a time until mixed.
- Fold in coconut puree, lemon juice,
and blue agave and mix.
- Pour into prepared crusts and bake
for 45 minutes or when center no
longer moves when slightly
- Mix together your cream of
coconut, sour scream and
powdered sugar. Spread on cooled
Optional: Add chocolate shavings.
- Refrigerate prepared cheesecakes
before serving, approximately 3-4